**URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL CLUBS.**
Due to the extremely high volume of entries already (200) for the Eventers challenge qualifiers at Bicton on November 25th
We will only be able to process the QUALIFYING Teams.
If you haven’t entered your team please contact Karen on 07798844087 this evening or tomorrow and register interest. All non qualifying teams will be refunded in full. There cannot be an area only class now this year.
Obviously with daylight hours and it being a new competition no one could predict this amazing level of support, which we are very grateful for. Sid and Otter will do their upmost to fit in all Qualifiers.
Thank you and please share far and wide.
(Posted 1720hrs 29 Oct 18)
Our current webmaster, Hilary, will be resigning at the ALM in November. Hopefully there will be a willing volunteer to take over this role? Help will be given and interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a “job” description.
Schedule now available
Coming soon – Arena Eventing will be held at Bicton Arena on Sunday, 25 November, run by Sid and Otter Valley Riding Club. It is a team and individual competition running 70/80/90 and 100 cm course. A course of SJ followed by XC fences and the last fence as a SJ.
Sid and Otter will need your support on this one; it is an expensive competition to run and plenty of entries will help spread the load.
Further information will go on the website in due course.
During October and November BRC, in conjunction with Sports England, are running regional training days for members.
Our closest confirmed date so far is 27th October at BHS HQ
It is hoped another will be run at Hartpury on 28 October, but this date is yet to be confirmed.
This is a fabulous opportunity for members; the itinerary for the day is:
- Club matters workshop- Developing a marketing strategy and club structures
- BRC insurance
- New competitions and training opportunities within the BRC
- Q & A with BRC officials.
Lunch is provided and a £10pp deposit is required when reserving a place. This will be refunded when the training day is attended.
Schedules are now available for the Senior Winter Dressage competitions
Novice at KSEC on 7 October
Intermediate at KSEC on 28 October
We have some offers on defibrillators for affiliated clubs and centres.
There are 4 packages in total, each with purchase or lease options:
1) Internal package 1 – this is for the defib and associated kit, for internal storage, but no training (more suited to Clubs who will not have it fixed in an external location)
2) Internal package 2 – this is for the defib and associated kit , for internal storage, and a training session on using it
3) External package 1 – this is for the defib and associated kit, for external storage, but no training (more suited to permanent centres)
4) External package 2 – this is for the defib and associated kit, for external storage, and a training session on using it (more suited to permanent centres)
Please find attached more information on these. For any further information on the offers, please contact Sonia.email@example.com